- Increased Productivity Fast: processing and 19 second warm-up time, accelerating your work
- Color Scanning: Color scanning feature, facilitating paperless work
- Easy Operation: Control panel with large buttons and simple display
* For precautions of each item, please refer to the page of details
- Multiple PCs can share the device
- Color scanning can be performed locally or via your office LAN
- ID Card Copy is very easy-to-use
- Bother collating works can be done easily
- Reusing toner
- Saving energy and cost
- Two models to choose from
- Optional accessories
Multiple PCs can share the device.
DocuCentre S2220 comes equipped with an auto-switching, 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T network interface that delivers maximum performance. It supports a variety of LAN environments.
* Optional for the CPS model
Color scanning can be performed locally or via your office LAN.
Color scanning can be used not only with Network Scan but also with Local Scan via USB connection. Also, there are many choices how to send the scanned files. This will accelerate digitalization of office works.
ID Card Copy
ID Card Copy is very easy-to-use.
Both front and back sides of ID Card can be laid side-by-side on one side of the copied output. Guidance screen showing how to place ID Card can prevent failure.
Bother collating works can be done easily.
The Rotating Collate function can be used to assemble printed output by loading the same size paper into two tiered trays (Portrait and Landscape) or into either Portrait or Landscape tray and Bypass Tray.
*To use the Rotating Collate function, the same size paper must be loaded in both Portrait and Landscape trays
Adopting Quick-Buttons Offers Easier and Simpler Operations
Waste toner is collected for recycling. A waste toner bottle is now no more needed because the collected toner is reused by means of this ecofriendly system, making no waste.
Saving energy and cost
DocuCentre S2420/S2220 has realized the power consumption (TEC value*) of 1.46kWh. DocuCentre S2420/S2220 also complies with strict standards of International ENERGY STAR Program. The design of the machine offers an ability not only to care for the environment but also save user cost.
* Method to calculate power consumption based on the assumption of actual usage defined by International ENERGY STAR Program(power consumption per week)
- Speed: 22 pages per minute
- Resolution: 600 dpi
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (110 sheets)
- Duplex (2-sided) Copying
- Electronic Sorting
- CPS model : Host-Based
- CPS NW model : Host-Based
- Continuous print speed : same as machine speed
- Connectivty : CPS model : USB 2.0
- CPS NW model :USB 2.0 /Ethernet 100 BASE-T
- Toner Saving Mode: Available
- Sending Document Size: A3, B4, A4
- Transmission Speed: Less than 2 seconds (G3: 33.6 kbps, JBIG)
Scan to Email
- Scanning Speed: Mono: 22ipm, Colour: 8ipm (A4 LEF: 200 dpi)
- Scan to email: Available for Network model
- Scan to SMB/FTP: Available for Network model
- Maximum Scan Size: Up to A3
- Resolution:Mono: 600 X 600 dpi max, Colour: 300 X 300 dpi max
- Scan Format: Mono: PDF, TIFF, Colour: PDF, JPEG
- Additional one tray model (2nd tray)
- Additional two tray model (3rd and 4th tray)
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder